Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wowzza A Good thing or Bad?

I have personally tried the program Wowzza Power Social Marketing Network. I tried it for 2 months which I feel is long enough to find out if a program works or not. You pay $32.95 a month which in a few months adds up.

Basicalaly Wowzza is a way to soliciate your affilate programs to other marketeers. So basically they are making money off of people to gain connects and to share their program around. I can say that Wowzza isn't completely bad but honestly the price to pay monthly to me was not worth it. I met a lot of people but it seems like everytime I logged on I got new friends requests. The reasons why people want to become your friends is so they can send you mail about there program.

So overall it's a good way to find out about affilate programs but in actually earning money a real no go. I had about 5 people under me in the first month and than 3 of them canceled and I was left with 2 people meaning making $2.00 that month than I would have to buy a special card to get paid that cost $10. So honestly I wasn't going to get rich or even make extra money off of this program.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!! I love questions and I just want to make sure the world knows about the programs that work and the ones... well that don't!

God Bless and I hope to hear from you soon!!

Tammy
NeededHope@yahoo.com