Monday, November 24, 2008

SCAM SITE BEWARE! RealDataEntry.net!

I officially know this site is a scam site. I have done some other research and I have also found another person who has been scammed even though they did everything correct. Because she asked them and they said it was perfect but when she went to cash out bam they said she didn't do it right! So I have now asked for my money back and I hope to get it very soon.

So I just want to let my fellow internet seeking friends that yes this is a scam site so do not give any more money too them!! They are NOT legit!

Here is what she had to said, "For anybody even thinking of joining this site...DON'T! Save your money, please! I did it too, I requested payout 2 months ago. 3 days later, they cancelled my account and accused me of cheating. (The "terms".) I contested the charge, and they reinstated my account and told me I was actually doing a good job. Few days later, I get another e-mail asking how I prefer to be paid. So...I waited awhile, then e-mailed them asking for an update. Next day...no more assignments. No payment. No responses to my e-mails. Just like the complaints about the other website (Dataprocessors) that they resemble. (Or are, under another name.) Look, I know how good it sounds. I know how tempting it is. It's so easy to believe, that as long as you're doing everything right, that they'll turn out to be legit. It's easy to say to yourself-hey, well, he or she must not have followed the terms, or missed mistakes, or messed up in some other way, and this is just sour grapes. It's not. I fell for it, and up til now, I considered myself relatively savvy about these kind of sites. I too, wanted to believe, that maybe just this one...but it's just like all the others.
So-anybody looking to join, or looking to upgrade, don't give these sharks one penny! Don't give them one second of your time. It doesn't matter how carefully you go over the pages, the videos, the links, even if you do everything 100% correctly, it will not matter. I believe that now. To those that already joined- I'll be glad to eat my words if proven wrong. To those that haven't-there is more negative info out there now-when I joined, the company was "new", and there were no complaints yet. That is not the case now, and I will be adding to them. FBI, BBB, Ripoff Report, here I come!:)"

So please save yourself the money! Do Not JOIN THEM!

I hope this helps you out. And Save your Time and Money!